Little Owls is a purpose built day nursery and pre-school located in the heart of the Danbury country-side and is less than 2 miles from the Chelmsford park and ride.
At Little Owls we are committed to ensuring that your child’s individual needs are fully catered for and believe that the period from birth to school age is one of the most important stages in your child’s development. We aim to deliver individualised learning and development opportunities that enhances the experiences of the children within our care and gives these children the best possible start in life.
Our enthusiastic and qualified staff promote enjoyable and purposeful play that encourages learning and development in an atmosphere which is safe, relaxed, healthy and fun whilst encouraging discovery, wonder, adventure, challenge and a strong sense of belonging.
Little Owls offers so much, including:
- The Nursery and Pre-school are open 51 weeks of the year
- We are open from 7.30am until 7.00pm Monday to Friday
- Safe off road parking and drop off areas
- Large spacious base rooms for each age group
- Large Outdoor Play Area
- Sensory Room
- Inclusive pricing with branded products to suit every child’s needs (e.g., nappies, formula milks etc)
- On-site Chef providing nutritional home cooked meals
Whether you are looking for childcare due to the necessity of returning to work or want your child to be given a range of exciting opportunities to develop, remember that here at Little Owls your child will be “safe under our wing”
Our daughter has attended Little Owls since she was eighteen months old. All staff at Little Owls have provided an extremely high standard of care over the last three years.
Mrs. S. Jones